Every year Foundation 65 funds a variety of one-year projects!
These grants can be valuable resources to teachers and local organizations and serve as an incubator for innovative ideas that have the potential to expand across the district.
Foundation 65 is pleased to support the following projects in 2016-2017:
- Art & Adventure with Open Studio Project
- Books and Breakfast (Expansion to Kingsley)
- Full STEAM Ahead Summer Workshop
- 5th Grade New Music Project with Musical Offering
- King Arts Community Textile Art Project
- The Language of Art with Art Encounter
Responsive Grants (one year grants)
Responsive Grant proposals are expected to meet the criteria of Foundation 65’s Purpose, Core Programs and Goals and relate to our Grant Making Principles, as detailed above. Successful applicants will meet one or more of the outlined goals. Applicants are welcome to contact our offices to discuss project ideas before submitting a proposal. Grant proposals must be submitted electronically to the executive director at the Foundation 65 offices. In addition, one hard copy of the proposal that includes signatures of the applicant and all required parties must be submitted.
- Application deadline is February 24, 2017
- Funding is limited to up to $3,000 per project
- Successful applicants will be notified in May
- Approved programs will receive funding the following July
Applications should be e-mailed to [email protected] and mailed to:Foundation 65 PO Box 750 Evanston, IL 60204
Questions can be directed to 847-637-7193